Ways to Serve:
- Teach – several Sunday School groups enjoy guest speakers!
- Youth ministry needs parent and young adult volunteers to teach, engage with youth, serve meals, drive vans, etc.
- Community Breakfast – Each month, St. Paul UMC hosts a Community Breakfast. Different ministries throughout the church help cook and serve the breakfast.
- Backpack program – Help stuff a backpack with back-to-school items.
- Counting attendance
- Helping with DONUTS (yum!)
- Greeting visitors
- Volunteer with Bridges Out of Poverty
- Project Transformation – Lots of adults are needed to read with students during this summer program.
- Kit Ministries for Sager Brown
- United Methodist Women
- Clothes Closet – The Friendship Class offers this service during their breakfast service month.
If you are limited in time and prefer to donate items to help church ministries, please see the list below.
- The Friendship Class is collecting winter clothes for its January breakfast.
- Project Learning Tree is taking donations year-round of copy paper, construction paper, fabric scraps, yarn, and craft supplies.