Each Sunday we offer three worship opportunities.
- 8:30 Traditional service, held in the beautiful Rosey Chapel.
- 11:00 Traditional service, held in our gorgeous sanctuary offer those attending traditional hymns, liturgy, and a passionate message from one of our pastors.
- 11:00 FUEL service is held in the second floor fellowship hall where we worship with a full band and offer a casual authentic atmosphere as we worship in community with one another.
Each Wednesday, everyone is invited to participate Equip.
- An after-school program is provided for children.
- Dinner is served at 5:30 and is open to the public. Price is $5 for adults, $3 for youth and children, with a maximum of $15 per family.
- Classes differ each week, but something is available for each age group, from child care all the way to adults, at 6 pm.
We’re located between Okmulgee and Broadway, near the intersection with 24th Street. See the map below or give us a call for more specific instructions.